Monday, March 8, 2010

How To Take My Levaquin

I joined:)

After several days of his stay at # auroraux and discussions with mulanderem. I decided to join this promising project.

Despite the fact that the program still learning and I have other priorities and that it is just a hobby for me, the people of the canal proved to be very friendly and helpful response to all my questions and even though they had a lot of work in connection with the reorganization.

At the moment the project is in a serious time due to changes in the kernel, changing infrastructure and its complete reorganization. One can only hope that change will come in good times and the project will benefit from this as well as projects related adacommons, gnat-llvm, falcon-uk etc.

I also hope that my work will not be in vain and my suggestions are helpful;)

Anyway, new experiences enrich and build our lives:)

Site Design:)


channel # auroraux and # auroraux.pl on irc.freenode.net:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment