Tuesday, April 24, 2007

2008 Suzuki King Quad Water In Clutch

Smolik concert in the Wroclaw Opera

just returned from a concert in the Wroclaw Opera Smolik. Here are some of the findings made in the heat, stored on call during the event:

I've never been a fan of such music, which for lack of a better term I call the "coffee house", but never did not know exactly why. Just something was wrong.
After today's concert, I know what I mean. This music does not have any feelings. Positive, negative - no. It is polite and orderly either to the pain, perfect for our politically correct times, because there is nothing to say. Kind of ambitious but miałka and predictable. Without content.

Disco polo or hip hop, at least evoke some emotion. They can not endure, but nobody is indifferent to these species. And I am not able to imagine something more to me than music hanging Smolik.
The music is easy listening, rounded corners and no how to anal suppository.


I probably like the taste ...

Normally, live music gets to me. Here, I felt "nothing." The only feeling I've had, I owed to himself, biting his lips and poking a pen in a desperate attempt to experience anything ...
vacuum. Neither sad nor happy. It does not add power, nor does it answer. Before consumption feel as good as any. How would you eat bran ...

If dance music is a musical equivalent of a hamburger from McDonald's, it sounds smolikowe are equivalent to a bucket of glue to the wallpaper. After eating a hamburger, at least jump of cholesterol ... Dance is a massive, cheap and fucked to the max but at least it is not useful musical kite only to fill holes in the background sound. There is too brusque. Smolik
meanwhile is silent and odorless as a fan at the bridge. Easy to digest as porridge and tasty as the starch. At the same time the elevator at the supermarket. Let us

artist justice - something with some songs that you probably could do if they shoot singers and refurbish the rest of the music from the sound of this mass of garbage, which are dotted with songs. Trąbeczki, fleciki, sreciki, strings - Nasrani as the loft after a lightning storm, and just as pigeon shit involved ...

On this I finish, because as the subject which me hanging, very suspicious note on this.
Pa. _______________


PS This above is just my opinion. If you have other observations - we take note of them. Write. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe just do not know. Maybe this music is something that simply does not reach me ...
Maybe I'm just debil ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment